Bistri is finalist in Orange F4ST competition : inventing tomorrow’s broadband services with WebRTC
Orange is organizing a competition to reward the best innovations harnessing the power of broadband, developed by young and upcoming French companies.
Bistri is finalist in the Orange F4ST competition.
Bistri’s project is a WebRTC multi-user video conference, from different kind of devices : web, smartphone, tablet, and a connected TV.
More about the competition :
The competition is aimed at all French startups and SMEs. It is open to companies from all business sectors that could benefit from very high-speed broadband.
with 4G and fiber, new applications will soon come to light
A judging panel made up of Orange employees has selected the twelve products that best meet the following criteria: the solution’s innovative nature, its ability to harness the power of 4G and/or fiber, and the added value for the end client.
The six companies presenting the most relevant projects will be supported by Orange over a six-week period while the product or service is created.
The companies reaching the final will then present their product to a judging panel. After deliberation, three winners will be chosen in three categories:
- “at home”: the best product or service that harnesses the power of fiber
- “on the move”: the best product or service that harnesses the power of 4G
- a “grand jury prize” that rewards the judging panel’s favorite solution.
The F4ST judging panel :
Delphine Ernotte-Cunci, Directrice Exécutive, Orange France
- Rémi Bastien, Research Director, Renault
- Thomas Blard, Journalist (watch the video)
- Olivier Duha, President, Croissance+
- Antoine Garrigues, Managing Partner, IRIS Capital
- Marie-Vorgan Le Barzic, Director General, Silicon Sentier
- Pierre-Yves Panis, Design & User experience Director, Orange
- Henri Seydoux, CEO, Parrot
- Jean-Marc Tasseto, CEO, Google France